Wednesday, December 12, 2012

HAPPY 12/12/12!

Just wanted to post a quick update. So today is the last day of classes, but there are still a couple of finals to take and a research paper to edit and some other manual work for classes before I can be done with this semester!

Lovely Hong Kong Postcard from my Best Friend Victoria  <3 
One of my best friend, Victoria, is currently studying aboard in Hong Kong, and I think she might actually be in Japan right now! I know super cool! The postcard was what arrived in my mall, and I hope to video chat with her soon, if you see this, message me.

Alright before I head off to eat dinner, I wanted to wish a happy two year one months with my boyfriend, Tommy! <3

UPDATE: Wow, just as I thought my day couldn't get any better, I just had an amazing dinner at Danforth Dining Center courtesy of Sam and invited via my roommate, Calvin. Here's some pictures, don't droll!







Hope you guys all had a great day today too! :) 


XOXO
MissXu

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete