Thursday, May 29, 2014

Chainz Jewellery Vintage Ladies Leather Bohemian Watch Deal on LivingSocial for $15.00


Chainz Jewellery Vintage Ladies Leather Bohemian Watchhttps://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1136199-vintage-ladies-leather-bohemian-watch?ref=share-post_purchase-copy_box-web-deals&rui=12442603&rpi=162632112

I'm on their website now and it retails for $129! The LivingSocial deal allows you get this watch for $15! I thought it was a pretty sweet deal so I snagged it!

Now the dilemma is picking which color, I'm debating between the black, blue and brown. (As much as I like the brighter green and red, and maybe even orange, it'd be hard to pull those off in an outfit.)

In the comments below, let me know which color, I should get!


3 comments:

  1. It is a piece if S____. They din't respond to complaints. No response noatter how often I contacted them. This is a SCAM. Save your money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO U HAVE ANY CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THEM I PLACED AN ORDER ALMOST 2 MONTHS AGO AND IVE BEEN EMAILING THEM TO GET INFORMATION AND NO RESPONSE AND STILL NO PRODUCT??? HELP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane - try contacting Living Social if you bought the deal and see if they are of any help.

      My watch arrived just fine - but I'm not sure how long the time frame was since it's been awhile.

      Delete