Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

As the scent of a freshly home-cooked meal is being prepared for the dining table, I want to take this time to be appreciative of all the wonderful things that I am thankful for in my life.

Looking at life as riding a roller coaster with many ups and downs, I know that my family and friends will always be there supporting me wherever I am on this bumpy ride.

And now, I have a new group of people to be thankful for and that is YOU (my blog readers). Thank you to every single person who's ever passed through my blog, whether that's reading one post or coming back and reading more. I'm even more thankful for the individuals who are subscribed to my blog through Google Friend Connect or via email subscriptions.





Thank you for all who's provided me with strength and more. I also want to specially thank my boyfriend for being a great source of motivation, support and love. Long distance relationships are tough but we work hard to make it work. These past few years have bought on so many wonderful memories, and I look forward to making more happy memories together.

I hope you all are home with loved ones and are celebrating what you are thankful for as well. Happy Thanksgiving all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment