Monday, July 9, 2012

TRESemmé Split End Sealing Serum

TRESemmé Split Remedy Split End Sealing Serum
              Total beauty send this wonderful TRESemmé SPLIT REMEDY Split End Sealing Serum because of my elite member status! My first gift from them as an elite member! (Check out: butterLondon 3 Free Nail Polish Trio


             This wonder product reduces frizz and seals in shine for a polished finish AND it reduces split ends up to 80%! I notice that I do have some split ends, which can occur using any heating products such as heat curlers, straighteners, and even hair blow dryers! 


I would recommend washing hair using  TRESemm Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack - Moisture Rich - 44 oz. before treating hair with TRESemmé SPLIT REMEDY Split End Sealing Serum. 


No comments:

Post a Comment