- Thank the one who nominated you.
- You have to write eleven things about yourself
- You have to nominate eleven bloggers who have less than 200 followers and tag them in your post.
- You have to give them eleven questions to answers
- You should not tag back
I'll answer your 11 questions, but I won't be able to nominate 11 bloggers since I don't follow enough.
11 Things about me:
- I am currently an undergraduate student pursuing an liberal arts degree.
- I am the oldest of three, with two younger brothers.
- I am currently in a romantic relationship of almost two years.
- I love beauty beauty products!!
- I'm also a big fan of Apple products too.
- I can play many musical instruments including piano, flute, euphonium (which I managed to spell correctly in the first try), soprano and alto recorder.
- I really like taking surveys.
- I may choose to pursue graduate school.
- I am clearly running out of things to say about myself, but I'll use this one to shout out to my boyfriend for being so supportive and caring of me.
- My favorite season is spring, as my birthday is in April.
- My favorite color is a lime green, like a light almost transparent pretty green.
11 Questions from Ms. Ann Mowet
- What inspired me to blog? Well I've been a member of Total Beauty for quite some time now, and really enjoy writing reviews, so I thought hey, why not start my own blog? I would still say I'm in the early stages of blog writing, and this really is more of a hobby than anything. I'm so happy that my blog's turning out so well and I hope to continue nourishing it's potential!
- What is my favorite holiday and why? I would Valentine's Day because it's a special day to share with my significant other.
- What is my favorite song? This one is tough! I have so many it's hard to choose, but since I'm attending a Big Bang concert soon, I'm going to say "Fantastic Baby".
- Whats the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Donating 10+ inches of hair
- If I could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Korea
- Is there a word of saying that I can't stand, if so what is it? Not really, but will update if otherwise.
- If I won the lottery, what would be the first thing I would buy? Some more beauty products and Apple products.
- What is my worst fear? To be honest, I'm not really scared of much, but I would say losing family and friends is not good.
- What is my favorite candy? Chocolate, some nice smooth European chocolate.
- What is my favorite season and why? Oh, I answered this in my 11 things about me, but it's spring because the weather is the nicest and because of my birthday.
- What is my favorite childhood memory? This one really got me thinking, I would probably say imaginative play was the most fun and running around in the park!