Tuesday, October 9, 2012

GLADE EXPRESSIONS® COLLECTION


I was absolutely thrilled to have been invited to be a part of this wonderfully scented Glade Expressions Collection featuring the Fragrance Mist and Oil Diffuser products. The first thing I was sent from BzzAgent was this coupon booklet that provided me with one free Fragrance Mist coupon and one free  Oil Diffuser Coupon, along with ten $2 off Fragrance Mist Starter Kit and ten $4 off Oil Diffuser Starter Kits.


My suite-mate and I were shopping at Wegmans for groceries when we decided to stock up on a set of these. I use my coupons to get a free set for my room, and then we used the coupon to get another set for the living room. In total we got two sets of both Glade Expressions Pineapple & Mangosteen. I remember the first time we opened the Oil Diffuser, and set it on my living room counter table, the entire room, including the kitchen was just full of this wonderful pineapple aroma. It was so overwhelming and strong but in a good sense. 
My suite-mate's friend came over and immediately noticed the scent and complimented on how well she thought our apartment smelled! I was thrilled since we had just opened up the Oil Diffuser and sprayed a bit of the Fragrance Mist as well. I think it was a wise decision to get the two in the same scents, but I'm also a bit curious about what the other scents smell like. The other three scents include Cotton & Italian Mandarin*, Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice, and Lavender & Juniper Berry. The reason I haven't been able to get the other scents, was because they weren't available at my local store, either because they were sold out already or just was never stocked in the first place. Note that the Cotton & Italian Mandarin is available in the Fragrance Mist only, whereas all the other scents are available in both the Fragrance Mist form and as an Oil Diffuser. 


Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist: 
  • Pros
    • Spray it when you need to freshen up the a room 
    • Long-lasting, use it only when you need to 
    • Chic container that can be an extra decor to the room 
    • Easily refillable, so you can switch up the scent if need be
    • Clearly see which scent you have in by the color that peeps out 
      • Gold: Pineapple & Mangosteen
      • Blue: Cotton & Italian Mandarin
      • Red: Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice 
      • Purple: Lavender & Juniper Berry 
  • Cons 
    • Scent can be a bit overwhelming if you spray too much 
    • Refilling is a slight pain, really have to push new bottle in 

Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser: 
  • Pros
    • Beautiful decor that instantly enhances any room setting 
    • Strong, continuous bursts of fragrances all day and night
    • Long-lasting scent still strong even after a month  
    • Wooden, tree leave design for Pineapple & Mangosteen
    • White tree leave design for 
      • Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice 
      • Lavender & Juniper Berry 
  • Cons
    • Scent can be a bit overwhelming at times
    • Oil diffuses upwards and turns the inner white sheet yellow 
      • Sign that the oil diffuser sheet should be replaced


Overall, this Glade Expressions Collection is definitely worth the try, and is very affordable. For one week only, I'll send my blog readers one of each coupon to try both the Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist and the Oil Diffuser Starter Kits. Feel free to request one in the comment section below with a valid email address. Also, if you're friends with me on FB, you'll be able to instantly access a virtual coupon! A few of my friends have already gotten the Fragrance Mists and told me how much they loved the way their house smells!



No comments:

Post a Comment