Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bath & Body Works Hand Soap Haul (6 for $20)

Currently BBW Logo are having their 4 for $15 or 6 for $20 Anti-Bacterial Soap sale in stores and online. These soaps are individually $5 or $5.50 each. So it's as if you bought 3, get one free OR buy 4 and get 2 free! SWEET DEAL! As you can tell, I got two coconut lime verbena because that's my favorite scent. 

Free stress relief eucalyptus spearmint body wash & foam bath
Obtained free offer through claiming offer through BBW's FB page 

Anti-bacterial gentle foaming hand soap
left to right: kitchen lemon, japanese cherry blossom and coconut lime verbena 

Anti-bacterial gentle deep cleansing hand soap
left to right: kitchen mandarin and fresh thyme, coconut lime verbena, fresh market apple
As you can see I got three bottles of foaming hand soap, and three bottles of deep cleansing hand soap. I think it really depends on your preference. The deep cleansing have anti-bacterial beads that are more useful for cleaning away more dirt, whereas I feel the foaming hand soap is more suitable for daily use. 

Currently, I'm using the coconut lime verbena foaming hand soap in my bathroom and am loving it thus far. Did I mention it was my favorite scent? Leave your favorite scent in the comment section. 

Disclaimer: The above was bought with my own money and is my honest opinion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment