Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fortune Update

I actually usually take two fortune cookies when I get Panda Express. To my great surprise, the first fortune cookie was empty! Completely, utterly, as in no fortune paper was inserted into the cookie, empty. That was disappointing since I look forward to reading good fortunes!

My second fortune cookie expressed the following: "Lavish spending may be disastrous, be careful." (Side note: so I notice the fortune is written in all caps, must I say the people writing these fortunes must think they're more intelligent than I am!) Anyhow, this warning fortune is actually great! I was actually quite in the shopping mood and hasn't gotten a package in a while so I was going to go online and buy something to ship to myself. In fact, the minute I got home, I was on Forever21 website browsing and adding enough merchandise to get the free shipping for $50+ orders! I ended up not checking out, nonetheless the virtual shopping was fun and quite satisfying.

I will now listen to the fortune cookie until I'm at the mall this Friday! In which case, I'll splurge just a little bit. At the very least, buy an umbrella that I unfortunately left in a classroom and couldn't find it even upon two returns back, one of which was only minutes within leaving class. Conclusion, someone must have took it and hopefully will return it.

Until next time, xoxo
MissXu

No comments:

Post a Comment