Sunday, October 21, 2012

Influenster Re-launch + Invites



Hi all!

You may remembered how excited I was toward the end of May, when I got my very first VoxBox from Influenster. Well recently, they completely re-launched their webpage and I just want to say, it looks amazing!

So what exactly is Influenster? 
Well I would describe as a community where individuals can gather together to share their favorite products and unlock badges relevant to your lifestyles! And occasionally, you might get selected to receive VoxBoxes full of amazing products to test and review.

I'm interested in joining but I need an invite? 
That's right, guess what though? I have four exclusive Influenster invitations! And so the first four (ONE MORE REMAINING) people to request an invite will able to join immediately! All I need is your email in the comment section below and I'll send an invite your way!!

There's nothing for you to lose but all for you to gain! Trust me, getting a VoxBox for free is just the best feeling in the world!

Until next time, 
XOXO MissXu

P.S.: Guys and girls can both join this site! 

22 comments:

  1. I really admire your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster Award.I attached the link below.

    http://ohhletmesee.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the nomination Ms. Ann! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm totally interested in an invite if you still have one. You have a great blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blair! Yes I do, an invite will be sent your way shortly :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, sorry. I forgot the e-mail. It's blairinman*@hotmail.com Remove the *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blair, it looks like you've already been invited by someone! :) Hope you're enjoying being a part of the influenster community!

      Feel free to ask any questions you may have here.

      Delete
    2. I was wondering if you ahve an invite left available? i have been wanting one forever! thank you! Laura

      Delete
    3. Hi Laura, if you'd like to include your email, I should still have one invite left.

      Delete
  4. Do you have any invites left? I'm super interested in this website because I love reviewing things! My kiwi.jacquet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caroline, it says you've also been invited! :)

      Delete
  5. Love to have an invite!

    quadratusfemori at gmail.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "WOOT! Your friend's invite has been sent."

      Just invited you!! :)

      Delete
  6. Love to have an invite!

    quadratusfemori at gmail.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope im not too late, but I would love an invite! :D eyekah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi eyekah, it looks like you've already been invited by someone! :) Hope you're enjoying being a part of the influenster community!

      Feel free to ask any questions you may have here.

      Delete
  8. Hi all!

    I also encourage you all to follow my blog by clicking the "join this site" on the right hand bar. It'll allow you to get update to my new posts, updates and other great opportunities!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I'd love an invite if you still have one available. Thanks! pollyxesther@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you still have an invite left,I'd love it if you could invite me :). My email is xx123smilexx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa,

      "WOOT! Your friend's invite has been sent."

      I hope you'll follow this site by clicking the "join this site" with Google Friend Connect on the right side bar! :)

      Enjoy!!

      Delete
  11. can I have an invite? If you've got any left that is. laurenlady101@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Any invites left? tbarber87@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete